Friday, November 12, 2004

Keeping Up With The Joneses

Yesterday I got a chance to hang out with my good buddy John Jones from back home in Indiana. We've known each other since the 1st grade. We grew up hanging out together a lot and I still recall performing each year in the elementary talent shows doing Abbott & Costello's "Who's On First".

I haven't had a chance to hang with John in who knows how long. I saw him a few years ago at our 5-year reunion but we didn't get to really "hang out" hang out. John's workplace sent him down here to Nashville for a convention this week and yesterday we were able to get together and catch up. I drove him around and showed him the Nashville sight (like there's more than one sight to see here) and introduced him to the wonder that is Baja Burrito.

It was really good to see John again. It was refreshing. Hopefully I'll be able to see him again before another ten years goes by.

No comments: