Saturday, June 04, 2011

RWE #3: Travel

Not everyone wants to travel the world, but most people can identify at least one place in the world they’d like to visit before they die. Where is that place for you, and what will you do to make sure you get there?

How vague am I allowed to be on this one? Can I give a continent, or do I have to name a specific street location? And if the two places I want to visit most aren't in the same country, can I at least narrow it down to a hemisphere?

My initial thought process went like this:

"England! No, Australia! No, Spain! No, back to Ireland! But Australia....and New Zealand! What about Italy? Italy! But the English countryside seems so...how about just all of Europe! But that leaves out Australia! Awwwwwwww man!"

As you can see, it's exhausting living in my head.

Sarah and I are currently trying to save up to hit all of those places one day, and in the meantime we'll continue to travel a little closer to home. But one day...guaranteed.

 

***

#Trust30 is an online initiative and 30-day writing challenge that encourages you to look within and trust yourself. Use this as an opportunity to reflect on your now, and to create direction for your future. 30 prompts from inspiring thought-leaders will guide you on your writing journey

No comments: