Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Meet & Greet, 11/16/2011

I am currently in a show out at a local theater and it's a cute little comedy about a girl living in NYC whose Southern Baptist parents drop in for a surprise Christmas vacation. What her parents don't know is that not only is she living with a guy (yours truly), but the guy she is with happens to be Jewish (gasp!). Of course, as the lies and the sneaking around pile up, more and more shenanigans ensue.

After the matinee performances, the cast assembles in the lobby to shake hands with the audience and thank them for coming. I've gotten some very, very nice comments from the people who came to see the show but what I would like to share here are the comments that I found straight-up confusing.

Like this one:

Today an old man ran up to me and said, "Aw, you Jew!"

I wasn't sure what that meant, but as soon as he said it I knew I would be sharing it with you.

No comments: