Sunday, November 27, 2005

Another good weekend of comedy

I gotta tell ya, I have to give it up for the gang out at the NCT. If you weren't able to catch any of their shows this past weekend, you missed out on some great competitive improv. The second show last night was particularly rockin'. The crowd, although smaller than the crowd at the 7:30 show, was really into it and the gang (Gary K, Gary C, Chris, Andrew, Kevin, and Adi) stayed one step ahead of them the whole way. At one point I found myself laughing so hard, I was literally crying. And I wasn't alone.

I'm looking forward to finally joining them in rehearsal on Tuesday. In the meantime, if you're in the NYC area, come on out and see some great comedy. I'll see you there next weekend. I'll be the guy by himself in the audience laughing along with everyone else.

No comments: