Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Foiled Again!!!

I'm really getting a kick out of all of the extra work I did while in Chicago and New York City...and the fact that there's no proof of it.

The Break-Up: Two days in Chicago and my awesome roller blading scene was deleted. It was even deleted from the DVD's deleted scenes!! But like I've said before, I got to roller blade behind Jennifer Aniston, so there are no regrets.

Devil You Know: My role as the snooty matire'd who gives Lena Olin an angry look will very likely always remain a hidden treasure as it never went to theaters and I never heard anything about it since.

Without a Trace: I got to play an FBI employee fleeing from a building and after close examination of the episode, I was nowhere to be found.

And now another one to add to the list. I did work for a new FOX TV show called The Wedding Album about a wedding planner and his zany adventures. I believe I would have gotten some good "hey there he is" screen time but it seems FOX has gone with a different TV show about wedding planners, The Wedding Bells. Awesome.

There's only one left...a movie with Robin Williams called August Rush. I haven't seen any previews for it or heard any buzz yet, so I'll keep you posted. It's currently scheduled to come out in August. On the same weekend as the Bourne Identity sequel. So...good luck.

Who knows. If this doesn't work, I may have to jump back in and try it again. Don't think I won't, doggonit.



*UPDATE
Ok, I found this website on August Rush. Apparently some guy who does special effects worked on the movie and he has a couple of clips on his website of the film and how he made it look like there were actually a lot more of us in Central Park than there was in reality. He has four scenes in his clip; I am somewhere in each of the first three, but it's impossible to find me. Hopefully when the final product comes out I will be ready for my close-up.

To watch the scenes click here. Once you're there, click on REEL in the top right-hand corner and then choose August Rush. If nothing else, it's kinda cool to see the before and after of the effects.

No comments: