Friday, March 16, 2007

Funky BREWSTER

There was a guy working at Gotee Records while I was there named Brewster and he's pretty much one of the coolest guys I know. You know the kind of person I'm talking about. As soon as you meet them you wish you were best friends so you could hang out all the time and just be around someone so cool.

Unfortunately, Brewster wasn't around very long after I got there and soon his adventures led him to Florida, so I never got to know him as well as I would have liked.

Thanks to the miracle of MySpace, I (and you) still have a chance to get to know him a little better. He's been writing some blogs lately that are, excuse me for gushing, pretty darn amazing. I've seen people cut and paste little inspirational tidbits here and there, but Brewster writes some things that really hit home and get you thinking. And then gets you to take action on those thoughts.

So find Brewster, take a look around, and subscribe to his blog. It'll be more than worth it.

No comments: