Friday, June 01, 2007

I can almost hear it now. "Gee, Ed sure has been quiet on MySpace recently." It's true. I have. See, the thing is, I met this girl...

Actually, to say I just met her isn't entirely true. I met her last summer. August 21, 2006 to be exact. It's just that we've only recently realized there was a mutual liking going on. It only took us about a year for things to come together. We're sharp like that.

Her name is Sarah and she makes me laugh like no one ever has. She's got a heart so big you could live beneath it and a smile so cute it could melt...I don't want to be cliche and say "rocks" or "diamonds" but am having a hard time finding the right word. I was gonna go with "Formica" but that didn't sound right and "hard stuff" sounded even worse. So I'll just say her smile could melt something that otherwise would be really hard to melt.

I won't get too mushy on ya, don't worry. I don't want to give everyone diabetes by going on and on about how sweet she is. But I could. So watch yourselves.

So yea...I haven't exactly been online a lot lately. I'm moving away in a couple of weeks and before now I couldn't wait to get out of here. Now it's kind of like, "OK, time, you can slow down for a bit now."

And now you know why. Now you know why I haven't changed my Top 10 list in a week and why my picture has stayed the same and why I have been slow to leave comments on your blog or respond to your messages. It's not that I don't care, it's just that I've been busy being smitten.

No comments: