Thursday, November 06, 2008

A Lot to Say

Sarah and I are back from vacation and the thought of writing a blog seems really intimidating; there's so much to say and yet I'm too lazy to say it all. Here's what's been happening:

Our anniversary/honeymoon trip to Jamaica was incredible. My favorite part about Jamaica was the people we met. The friends we made while we were there weren't fellow vacationers but instead people who worked at the Sandals resort in Negril. Great people, for reals. While we were there Sarah won the dance contest, the limbo contest, the Bob Marley trivia contest, and we won 2nd place in the Couples Game Show. Anyone like rum?

The election came and went and despite repeated warnings, the world didn't blow up and I haven't turned Communist yet. I was also told all of my money would be given to other people to pay their mortgages if Obama won but to be honest, if that were indeed the case I'd much rather help out people who are struggling than give billions of dollars to bail out banks.

The Phillies won the World Series but since I'm a Cubs fan, I didn't really care.

We also missed Halloween, so I guess you're just gonna have to wait until next year to see my awesome Kitt Kittrege costume.

1 comment:

Brad said...

I LOVE rum...just don't drink too much of it while in a hot tub...or so I heard.