Friday, December 19, 2008

Holiday Greetings from Nakatomi Plaza

I've been busy at work this week cranking out holiday greetings from the staff of WJTL. It's been a lot of fun. I had the gang talk about one of their favorite Christmas memories while I filmed them in front of the green screen. Then, add a little music and a cozy fireplace in the background, and it turns out really nicely.

But if you know me, you know things can't stay nice for long. I had everyone record two versions. One of them, as I mentioned, a look back on holidays past. The other, however, is a look back on a Christmas film or TV special, as if it happened to them. For instance, "Hey this is Ed, one of my favorite Christmas memories is the year I lived in a cave up on a mountain and on Christmas Eve I snuck into everyone's houses and stole the presents but the next morning, Christmas still came and my heart grew 3 sizes that day."

You know, that kind of thing.

So, if you want to see a sincere holiday greeting, you might enjoy something like this:







Or, if you prefer your Christmas wishes with references to a Bruce Willis movie, then there's this one:






To see all of the Christmas greetings, you can visit the WJTL YouTube page.

No comments: