Sunday, February 07, 2010

Snow Problem at All

This weekend, Lancaster got hit with some snow. Because we live on a "Snow Emergency" street, we aren't allowed to park in front of our place. The City of Lancaster opens up a number of garages to park our vehicles for free during the storm. You might think it would be a bit of an inconvenience to park 15 minutes away, but it's not. I actually like the walk, and it gives you a nice chance to enjoy the beauty of the city covered in snow (the fact that the nearest garage is directly across the street from our favorite coffee shop doesn't hurt, either).





[caption id="attachment_1472" align="aligncenter" width="450" caption="All bundled up and ready to leave the parking garage and make the trek home"][/caption]



[caption id="attachment_1471" align="aligncenter" width="450" caption="Right around the corner from the parking garage is this cemetery"][/caption]

1 comment:

aimee newswanger said...

Love the pics - I think I walk in that cemetary every once in awhile when I'm at work. President Buchanan is in there :). I go visit when I can, he appreciates it :).