Saturday, May 29, 2004

Join Me!

I just finished a book called "Join Me!" written by Danny Wallace. It was a quick read and an amazing story.

It's the true story about a guy who accidentally started a cult. He's an Englishman who was bored and mixed with a recent family member passing away, decides to put an ad in the paper that simply says "Join Me!" and asks people to send him a photo of themselves. And that's it. He doesn't say what they're joining (and he actually doesn't know himself) and is surprised to find that people begin to join him and his undetermined cause.

It's a humorous and entertaining ride to see people jump on board and watch Danny scramble to figure out what exactly it is he's asking people to join him in doing. I highly recommend it. Again, it's a really quick read (I'm not a fast reader and I sped through it in 2 days) and very uplifting as well.

On a side note, I finished importing all of my movie soundtracks into my iTunes. Now, with only soundtracks and comedy albums, I have 1703 tracks (4 days of music).

Now what.

No comments: