Tuesday, August 30, 2005

My Online Court TV Appearance. Maybe.

I got an email today from the director I worked with for the Court TV project I blogged about a week or so ago. Apparently the game is now online and ready to be played, so spread the word.

He mentioned in his email that not everyone who worked actually made it into the final game. I'm running on a lame dial-up connection and my computer is having issues, so I'm not able to explore the whole thing to even know if I made it or not. So maybe I did, and maybe I didn't. I don't have the patience right now to find out. If someone with a faster connection spots me somewhere in the game (the scene I shot was me sitting at a table...it was all green screen, so I can't give you more info than that) leave me a message and let me know.

And if not...well, at least you go to play a game.

If you missed it above, the link is http://www.courttv.com/contest

No comments: