Thursday, December 29, 2005

SOLD OUT!!

I have good news and bad news. It's the same news, it's just good or bad depending on whether or not you scored a ticket to the New Years Eve Comedy Spectacular at the National Comedy Theatre Saturday night.

SOLD OUT, BABY. SOLD THE FREAK OUT.

My second week performing in an off-Broadway show and I've already got a sold-out show coming up. True, it might have a little bit more to do with the fact that it's a HUGE PARTY rather than my big head is going to be on the stage, but I'm still excited about it!

It's a special performance of improv comedy followed by an all-out New Year's party with the cast complete with catered food, booze, and party music.

But fear not New Yorkers. You can still get your fill of New Year's improv by checking out one of the two shows Friday night (7:30 & 9:45).

Come on out and share a laugh!

No comments: