Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I Think I Just Peed A Bit

So I'm watching the amazingly funny (and inexplicably underrated) Scrubs tonight and they said a line that made me laugh so hard I had to stop the VCR and blog about it.

For those of you who don't know, it's basically a younger, hipper, funnier ER in a sitcom format. (And, for those of you who don't know, Grey's Anatomy, a really good new show, is also a younger and hipper version of ER). I now take you to a scene from tonight's episode of Scrubs:

JD (played by the brilliant Zach Braff) and Eliot (played by the brilliant-and-lovely Sarah Chalke) are strolling down the halls of the hosipital.

ELIOT

JD, I really don't wanna do this. Can't we just go home, put on our PJs, and watch "Grey's Anatomy?"

JD

Oh, I do love that show. It's like they've been watching our lives and then...just put it on TV.



Brilliant.

No comments: