Monday, February 04, 2008

Still in Florida

Last night Sarah and I were watching 28 Weeks Later, the sequel to the zombie-type horror flick 28 Days Later. We had to turn the movie off halfway through.

Not because it was too scary (and it was).

Not because it was too intense (and it was intense, too).

Not because it was bloody and gory and violent (check, check, and check).

No...we had to stop the movie halfway through because we couldn't keep our hands off of each other.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you know the honeymoon hasn't ended.

7 comments:

stacey said...

That is what I like to hear.

Kristen May said...

woah. tmi.
kidding. kidding.
fun story.
well written and terribly ironic.

Mindy said...

hey- Kerry and i are in our 11th year and still "honeymoonin'" all we can baby:)

Andrea said...

Awesome! I laughed b/c after almost 9 yrs Shane and I do that alot too!!

Lee said...

That is great to know that love and stuff is still alive for someone out there in the world. I know I am finding life after divorce and dating again not the easiest thing, but I have had a few moments with this one man where we stopped the movie and were not paying it any attention anymore. knowing that some people are that way after marriage is a good reminder for me. So thank you.

Brian said...

Nice, dude! Fun--like to hear it!

Jaime said...

How about a warning before the blogs your sister shouldn't read...ewww! haha