Friday, February 24, 2012

My Vote Goes To...

'The Academy Awards® are coming up this Sunday and I'm excited. Our friends John and Lisa always throw a fun Oscar party where everyone is invited to dress as a character from a movie. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone this year -- and guessing who they are -- and Sarah and I are eager to debut our own costumes (hush hush if you already know our plan).

I've finally seen all 9 films nominated for Best Picture and if I had my say (and I don't) here's how I would rank them from Best to Least Best.

  1. Moneyball

  2. The Help

  3. The Descendants

  4. Midnight in Paris

  5. Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close

  6. Hugo

  7. War Horse

  8. The Artist

  9. The Tree of Life

For the most part I enjoyed most of them. Shave 30 minutes from the front and 20 minutes from the end of The Tree of LIfe and I would have enjoyed them all.

What about you? Which one would you place at the top?

1 comment:

Brad said...

A perfect Top 4