Tuesday, September 21, 2004

"Arrested Development"

FINALLY.

This FOX show won the Emmy for Best Comedy, and it's about time this show gets some respect. If you have never seen this show, SHAME ON YOU. This is one of the best new shows to come out in a long time and like most shows that are good and well-written and flat-out hilarious, it's doing horrible in the ratings (i.e. The Ben Stiller Show). Perhaps this recognition will help.

When I realized that I only know two people (Andrew & Drew...I think it was them?) who watch this show, I knew I had to let my buddies in on the secret. I mean come on, how many shows do you actually laugh out loud at on a regular basis?

The new season starts in November, but if you have a chance try to catch some of the re-runs or, better yet, rent the first season on DVD when it comes out.

You're welcome in advance for the head's up.

No comments: