Monday, September 06, 2004

Things That Make Me Go "Hmmm"

I was updating my email address book today and decided to do a bit of purging. Which basically means I have deleted all of the names of people who refuse to ever respond to my emails. I mean if they aren't going to write back, then they don't deserve to know what's new with Edwardo.

I was a bit saddened to see how many of those people are "friends" I met through the Christian Music Industry. People who I thought were good folks and cared about what was going on in my corner of the world. People who stopped any and all communication with me as soon as I was no longer in "the business" and had nothing to offer them (apparently). People who used to return my calls and emails in less than 10 minutes now don't respond to a simple "Hey how are you" note.

I hope I'm not coming off as angry or bitter, because I'm not. I just thought it was a little odd. Oh well. Onward and upward!

No comments: