Friday, October 28, 2005

Oh my God! You flunked Kenny!

Got an awesome wrong number today. I didn't answer because I didn't recognize the number and the message that was waiting for me was AWESOME.

There was an angry lady leaving a message who spoke broken English. Apparently, Kenny hasn't been turning in his homework all week and if Kenny doesn't start turning in homework he's going to flunk English. So I need to check Kenny's homework before he leaves for school. And also, the Parent-Teacher conference is next month and I really need to show up so I can meet all of Kenny's teachers. And also, Kenny isn't turning in his homework and I need to do something about it before Kenny flunks English.

The lady sounded pretty upset so Kenny, whoever you are, if you're reading this, get off your butt and turn in your freakin homework.

No comments: