Monday, June 20, 2005

The Break-Up

So yesterday I got booked as an extra in the new Vince Vaughn/Jennifer Aniston film, "The Break-Up." It's set to release in February 2006 and the scene I'll be in takes place at Wrigley Field (Go Cubs!). There's a chance I might be able to do some extra work in other scenes as well, so I'll keep you posted.

I was at Wrigley Field about 15 years ago to do extra work in the film "The Babe" about Babe Ruth (that's where Ron Sarrazine and I met John Goodman and Kelly McGillis!). The cool thing about this time around is

a) it takes place in present time, so we don't have to wear suits and junk
b) we get paid
c) Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn. No offense toward John Goodman and Kelly McGillis, but come on...let's be honest.

1 comment:

coffee fiend said...

Jennifer Aniston is all the rage right now