I look forward to this every December. So, here's my Top 10 from 2009 plus 5 that I give an Honorable Mention and 5 that I still want to see really bad. I've also decided to change it up a bit and add my favorite line from each film.
1. Star Trek - "I dare you to do better."
2. Up - "Squirel"
3. Avatar - "They're pissing on us and not even giving us the courtesy of calling it rain."
4. The Hurt Locker - "What's the best way to go about disarming one of these things?" "The way you don't die."
5. District 9 - "And always remember that a smile is cheaper than a bullet."
6. Inglorious Basterds - We in the killin' Nazi business. And cousin, business is a boomin'."
7. The Hangover - "I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack."
8. Food, Inc
9. It Might Get Loud
10. Terminator Salvation "What's that?" "Two day old coyote. It's better than three day old coyote."
- Honorable Mention (in alphabetical order):
Away We Go
500 Days of Summer
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
- 5 I Still Want To See:
Up In The Air
Where The Wild Things Are