Sunday, February 04, 2007

BOO!!!!

How have I only today discovered the TV show, "Ghost Hunters?" Probably because it's on the SciFi Channel and I'm not a geek.

I was flipping through channels this afternoon, caught part of an episode, and was hooked. And wouldn't you know it, it was part of an all-day "Ghost Hunters" marathon!!

I've never seen a ghost and can't say I believe in them, but I've always wanted to see one. So to live vicariously through these guys who go from place to place trying to disprove the fact that places are haunted (and sometimes coming away with some pretty startling footage), it was a fun afternoon/evening.

The marathon ended with an episode about the guys traveling to Ireland to investigate a castle that was built in the year 400 AD and is reportedly home to over 20 ghosts. By the end of the hour I was more than a little spooked.

Good times! Where do I sign up?

No comments: