Sunday, February 11, 2007

My Secret Admirer!

Yesterday I found a plastic bag hanging on my front door. Inside were six huge heart-shaped cookies covered in frosting and pink sprinkles.

And that was it. No note. No clues. Who would leave me such a treat? Is it possible someone has had their eye on me and my horrible male radar never picked up on it?

The plastic bag was from Meijer, a grocery store chain in this area...but not one near my house. So it had to have been someone who goes to Ft Wayne to do shopping. But who?

I have to admit, my first thought was the girl I blogged about last week and I really didn't want that to be the case. Really really. I put the bag of cookies on my kitchen table and decided not to eat them for fear they would be poisoned with craziness.

Later that day I was at a basketball game and my sister-in-law Piper asked me if I got the cookies my mom dropped off for me.

Mom.

How quickly I forget that I am back home again.

On one hand I was happy because they were from Mom and that meant I could eat the cookies. On the other hand, it meant they were from Mom, and not from Jennifer Aniston.

No comments: