Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Phone Calls to Make One's Day

Two phone calls today.

The first was a conference call with Julie, Libby, and Tom. I hadn't spoken on the phone to Julie & Libby since my old radio promoter days and had almost forgotten how much fun they are. It was my first time speaking with Tom and the three of them together was a good time indeed. It was the next best thing to hanging out in person with three people who love to joke around and laugh.

A couple of hours later I called back to wish Libby a Happy Valentine's Day. We ended up talking about everything from Hurricane Katrina to the VH1 World Series of Pop Culture and everything else in between. It was a good time indeed.

If you have a friend you haven't spoken to in a long time and/or have fallen out of touch with, I highly recommend giving them a buzz or dropping them a line. It'll do your heart good and bring on the smiles.

No comments: