Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Reading Railroad 2007

Well, here's a list of the books I read in 2007. I have been trying each year to read more books than I did the previous year, but didn't quite make it in '07. Some books took almost forever to get through ("Lisey's Story," read in 60-minute increments every couple of weeks while I was at the laundry mat) and others I zipped through a bit quicker ("Born Standing Up," read cover-to-cover in just under two hours).

So, here they are. Because I know you care. :)

A Girl Named Zippy – Haven Kimmel
The Shining – Stephen King
The Traveler – John Twelve Hawks
The Dead Zone – Stephen King
Cycle of the Werewolf – Stephen King
Book – Whoopi Goldberg
Ricky Gervais presents: The World of Karl Pilkington - Karl Pilkington
The Five Love Languages - Gary Chapman
The Mothman Prophecies - John A. Keel
Jaws - Peter Benchley
Cyrano de Bergerac - Edmond Rostand
Tourist Season - Carl Hiassen
Lisey’s Story - Stephen King
Me, Myself, and Bob: A True Story About God, Dreams, and Talking Vegetables - Phil Vischer
The Old Man and the Sea - Ernest Hemingway
Born Standing Up - Steve Martin

No comments: