Saturday, March 08, 2008

B-rad is Back

One of the coolest things I like about this blog is seeing what people searched that led them to my little corner of the web. It's always interesting to see just how many people do a search for "Menards" (a lot more than I would ever guess), "fridge decor" (people search for that?), and "Apollo stump" (I can't say I blame them for that one...I often wonder how that tradition started, too).

Of course, I am sure my blogs help very little in providing them the information they were actually looking for. Instead of data pertaining to the department store, how to decorate your refrigerator, or insight into strange theater traditions, they get blogs about body parts said with English accents, a plea for free stuff, and a short story about a Jewish guy and Mo'Nique.

Another search a  lot of people enter is "Brad Moist" which is curious, as he is a buddy of mine I worked with at Gotee Records who then went on to found his own record label, Mono vs Stereo. I used to have a link to his blog my blogroll (on the right-hand column of this page)but he recently took it down. I am glad to say, though, that now people can find him again as his new site is up and running. And for once, I can help. When people do a search for Brad they may actually find him, rather than my silly blog about Guitar Hero.

No comments: