Saturday, July 19, 2014

P90X3 - Week 3 (The Warrior)

Today was an interesting day, workout-wise. Sarah is home for the weekend and so she did the P90X3 "The Warrior" workout with me. To be honest, it always goes faster when she's there and even makes me push myself a little harder when I have someone there in person I'm trying to keep up the pace with. It was fun and I was able to make it through (with modifications)

A couple of hours later a guy came over from the newspaper to take our pictures for an article about couples who do things together. When he asked us what we did together, we told him we worked out together that morning and so, sure enough, we ended up in our workout clothes once again, working out (this time to the P90X3 MMX routine, which is sort of a boxing/tae bo/cardio-type workout) while he took pictures. We didn't do the whole thing, but we both worked up a sweat again (and nothing is quite as motivating as having someone take your picture while you work out).

After that, we ended up walking downtown together for food (which is about a 3-mile walk there and back). It was nice, although by the time we got back to the house we were exhausted and I fell asleep on the couch watching Disney's Tarzan. A good day. 

No comments: