Sunday, February 21, 2016

Mug Shots - Community

This one is pretty self-explanatory. Simply put: Sarah and I love the TV show Community, set at Greendale Community College. Toss in a reference to one of their groundbreaking episodes (Paintball!) and you couldn't ask for a more perfect mug.

Well, I guess you could. This is one of those heat-reacting mugs which starts off as a black mug and when heat is added, the colorful paint splotches appear. 

Unfortunately, we didn't bother to read the directions and looking back, I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to put it in the dishwasher. But let's be honest: We all knew that thing was destined for the dishwasher from day one and we pretty much destroyed the cool special effects.

So now, as a punishment for our lackadaisical drinkware care, the paint splotches are a permanent design. Meh, it's all good. I still like it. When I bought this mug, I bought an identical one for my friend and fellow Community enthusiast Dominic. I hope his is holding up better than ours.

#sixmugsandamovie

No comments: