Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Coming to a Theater Near Me: Me

I was watching TV tonight and saw another preview for the new Vince Vaughn/Jennifer Aniston romp, The Break Up. For those of you who have been faithful readers of my blog for any amount of time (or at least since last July) you'll recall that this is the movie on which I did some extra work while I was in Chicago.

The movie opens this weekend so if you happen to go out to see it, keep an eye peeled for me. There are 3 opportunities for you to see me (actually more like two, the third is a long shot).

1. Jennifer Aniston and the girl who plays her sister are walking along the boardwalk on Lake Michigan. They are walking directly toward the camera (camera man was walking backwards) and I and some other guy (as you look at the screen I will be the blader on the left) are behind them roller blading, also going toward the camera and after a short bit, we stop to rest. This is probably the scene with the highest probability of seeing me, so if you blink and miss it, kindly ask the projectionist at your local theater to rewind it.

2. The "Jennifer Aniston's sister" character is on the beach with a small child (I forget now if it was a little boy or girl) and there are a bunch of people in the background lounging. Me and another guy walk by in the background, moving from right to left as you look at the screen. I have on red shorts. Ladies, please, at least pretend like you don't recognize my legs immediately.

3. The other scene I worked on was at a ball game at Wrigley Field. I wasn't even near the camera. There's no way you're going to see me in this one.

So hey, while we're on the subject, if anyone reading this is in Indiana, wanna go to the movies Friday night?

No comments: