Monday, May 01, 2006

Without A Number

Yesterday I worked on the season finale of Without A Trace here in downtown Manhattan. I've never seen the show, so I wasn't crazy stoked about being on the set, but I was definitely glad to get in more work.

It took place at a Chase bank that they had altered a bit to make look like an FBI building. They were only shooting the outside of the building and the rest of us were FBI employees evacuating the building.

It was a very efficient crew and we were on the set and working very quickly (comparatively). While on the set I met a really cool girl named Taisha from New Zealand. We had a good time chatting together but then we got separated and I didn't get a chance to get any more info from her to keep in touch. So...that was weak.

If by any chance you run into a kiwi artist named Taisha, tell her I said hey.

No comments: